Since the pandemic started two years ago, many of us found our lives at a standstill. Now two years on, we’re learning to live in this new normal, which means many of us are traveling again. As the covid restrictions are getting reduced and it the best time to come out for a holiday trip, it would be advisable to travel more sustainably in the following seven ways in 2022:-
- Remain Hydrated – In this summer, you need to be full of hydration, i.e., drinking ample amount of fluids and water. While you are travelling in mountains/oceans, it is advisable to always carry your own drinking water in a travel pack, and remain hydrated. Staying healthy will energize you in totality to explore your holiday destination in a better manner.
- Covid-19 Vaccinations & Protocols – On these days of pandemic, it is highly advisable to visit resorts where the entire staff is fully vaccinated and follow the usual protocols like face mask wearing, maintaining social distance, usage and availability of sanitizers and hand wash frequently in the vicinity, so on and so forth. These details are mentioned in the website and you should explore by making a call or mail. Remember health is wealth and it is the prime concern of your life.
- Carrying First Aid – Pandemic has taught everyone to be assure on their health concerns. Travelling with basic medicines like paracetamol for fever, diegine or pudin hara for acidity or indigestion, immodium for stomach upset and other basic necessary medicines for your health concerns would be advisable to carry in a petty travel pouch during your holiday trip. Again, I don’t have to remind you that health is the prime concern of your life.
- Relevant Budgeting – As the pandemic is still in pipeline; it will be always suggestible to travel with reasonable and affordable budgeting and book a pocket friendly resort with the maximum available amenities. It should be in your mind that your hard earned money should not be wasted for irrelevant luxurious and expensive desires. A good resort should be enough for you.
- Travel in mountains – It is a closure to the nature while you are travelling in the mountains in summer 2022. It is a pure vacation of the mind and active recreation for the soul. The beautiful hills, chilled breeze, long mountainous trees, cold climate will always give you a new identity in this world for a while travelling there.
- Leave nothing other than footprints – You probably heard this before, but respecting nature is the essence of responsible travel. Local environments are often fragile, and touristic activity can easily harm its wildlife or the natural landscape. Camp only at the places it is permitted to camp, respect the boundaries and rules defined by local authorities, and be careful not to leave any rubbish behind.
- Plan a longer vacation – It is clear that air travel contributes greatly to air pollution, and it is very difficult to avoid flying while traveling. You may not have thought about your vacation’s impact on the environment. What and how you pack, the carbon emitted to get to your holiday destination, and the sustainability of the places you choose to visit and stay. Likely, your vacation is unintentionally contributing to climate change in some way. But there are several ways to reduce your carbon footprint. One of them is planning a longer vacation. Instead of taking dozen of flights per year, travel once or twice per year, but longer. It will give you long cherishing memories too.
We can introduce you with one of the best Luxury Cottages named “Aaroham” which offers a perfect blend of untouched surroundings with modern-day comforts. Aaroham accommodation has been built without disturbing the ecosystem and without felling any trees. The interiors and furnishings have old world charm and rustic flavors, combined with modern ideas of comfortable living. It has a delightful existence at Dalhousie, Bhimtal, Dharmshala, Dalhousie, Shimla & planning to launch at other locations as well. Aaroham is a unique place to stay with your families and friends. The landscape surrounding of this resort is absolutely breathtaking and awe-inspiring. It is well reasonable and pocket friendly, carries covid vaccinated staff with optimum followers of covid protocol. Aaroham resorts include bar, swimming pool, conference hall, recreational room, lawn, etc. in our vicinity. Pool table, Table Tennis, Badminton, Cricket, football, indoor games are also available here for your entertainment in totality. Basically it covers all of the above mentioned yardsticks required for a happy and safe travel.
A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step. In the new normal days, it begins with a single, safe and wise step. Therefore, plan your itinerary wisely, consume differently and leave your footprints (not the carbon prints) around the different landscapes of the world.