Exotic Himachal - Shimla and Manali
Shimla Kullu Manali has always been a hot favorite destination for tourist along with that we will also add Kufri and Solang Valley. Nature is the main attraction of the trip but adventure activities, playing with snow in Rhotang Pass, enjoying local food like ‘madra’, ‘babru’, ‘sidu’, ‘chha ghost’ ‘dhaam’ and shopping of wooden handcrafts and tradition jewellery are equally attractive. Don’t miss out this exotic places in himachal pradesh trip in your upcoming vacation. Its going to be memorable.
4 Nights/5 Days Package.
Meal Plan– Breakfast & Dinner.
Deluxe Cottage/Room – INR 22900/- + Taxes.
Shimla to Manali – INR 11000/- + Taxes.
Manali Sightseeing– INR 3000/ – 9000/- per day.
Day -1 Exploring Shimla
- – Check in at the beautiful Aaroham Resort, Shimla
- Enjoy the range of exquisite items for a fancy breakfast
- For sightseeing of the mountains, hop on to go for an excursion to Kufri
- Spend the evening at leisure, shop at Mall Road and roam around Shimla
- At the resort, have an elegant and flavorsome dinner with your loved ones
Day -3 Exploring Manali
- Relish an early breakfast!
- Hop onto a sightseeing tour of Manali (Hadimba Devi Temple, Jagatsukh Temple)
- Explore the Tibetan monastery and the handicraft centre
- Ascend to the Vashisht Kund on foot!
- End the day with a delicious dinner and light music at the resort
- Fancy a good old British breakfast!
- Complete the required formalities for a check out
Day -2 Up and Above
- Enjoy a fulfilling breakfast while basking in the sunshine of the mountains
- Leave for Manali (2050 m above sea level)
- Check in at the luxurious Aaroham Resort, Manali
- Spend the evening at leisure
- Enjoy the night, having live barbecue with light music
Day -4 Solang & Rohtang
- Be driven upto the serene Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley in our prearranged automobile.
- Cherish the breathtaking vistas of glaciers and snow covered mountains.
- Enjoy adventurous activities like Zorbing and Paragliding at the Solang Valley
- Treat your taste buds to an amazing dinner, at the resort, ending the day