Escape in lap of Himalayas with Aaroham
The mélange of lovely areas, setting the right vibe and great hospitality, is what characterizes the best resorts. We work to provide our guests with a calming and reviving experience. We guarantee the best ambiance and signature treatment that would make your holidays in the hills, one of the journey to himalayas.
Shimla Tour – INR 3000/- + Taxes per day.
DAY 1 – Arrival at Shimla.
Deluxe Cottage –
Super Deluxe Cottage –
Meal Plan– Breakfast & Dinner.
INR 8500/- Per day
INR 10000/- Per day
Journey to the Himalayas
Tax Included- 2 Adults.
- Have an easy check in at the beautiful Aaroham Resort, Shimla
- Enjoy the range of exquisite items for a fancy breakfast
- Head out to explore Christ Church, the State Museum, and take a stroll on the ridge road.
- End the day with an amazing dinner at the resort
DAY 2 - DAY TRIP TO MASHOBRA
Mashobra Tour –
INR 3500/- + Taxes per day.
INR 4000/- + Taxes per day.
- Hop onto a trip to Mashobra
Mashobra is a wonderful site that you must visit for a day trip while in Shimla. It is only 10 km from Shimla.
- Experience rafting at the Tattapani River and visit the Reserve Forest Sanctuary.
- Stop at Devi Sanvar temple and the Seepur Shiv Temple.
- Head back to the resort and enjoy a delicious dinner
DAY 3 - SHIMLA TO MANALI
INR 9000/- + Taxes Shimla to Manali one way
INR 4800/- per day
- Relish an early breakfast at the Aaroham Resort, Shimla
- Head to Manali by road!
- Check in at The Royal Woods by Aaroham, one of the best villas in Manali!
A view to die for, snow-capped mountains, no hustle bustle, and the warmth of an estate nestled in the lap of nature, that’s a flash of your stay at The Royal Woods by Aaroham, one of the best villas in Manali.
DAY 4 - DAY TRIP TO SOLANG VALLEY, BEAS RIVER
INR 3000/- 9000/- per day
- Visit the magnificent Solang Valley
- Try out adventurous activities like paragliding, skiing, horseback riding or lease an ATV cycle at the Soland Valley!
- Have a delicious supper at the resort, ending the day
DAY 5 - MANALI TO DALHOUSIE
Transportation Charges –
INR 10000/- + Taxes Manali to Dalhousie one way.
INR 8500/- per day.
- Enjoy a fulfilling breakfast while basking in the sunshine of the mountains
- Head to Dalhousie
- Check in at the Aaroham Resort, Dalhousie
DAY 6 - DAY TRIP TO KHAJJIAR
INR 3500-5500/- per day.
- Start the morning with a delicious breakfast
- Hop in on an excursion to Khajjiar
Khajjiar, sometimes referred to as “Mini Switzerland,” The magnificent glade of Khajjiar (1960m) spans a little over 5 kilometres in diameter. The snow line lies above the dense deodar trees that border its edges and climb the hills
- Visit the ancient Khajjl Nag in Khajjiar.
A temple to KhajjI Nag from the 12th century is located in Khajjiar. The five Pandav brothers are shown in life-size wooden statues within the temple.
- Return to Dalhousie in the evening.
- Enjoy supper and a relaxing night at the Aaroham Resort, Dalhousie.
DAY 7 - DALHOUSIE TO DHARAMSHALA
INR 4500/- + Taxes Dalhousie to Dharamshala one way.
INR 5000/- per day.
INR 2500/-4000/- per day.
INR 2000/- Per person.
INR 1200/- per person per day.
- Wake up to the most beautiful sunrise views accompanied with a delicious breakfast and move to the next destination, Dharamshala
- Get your feet working on the world famous Triund Trek of Dharamshala
- End the adventurous evening with beautiful camping at Dharamshala
- Welcome the night with a buffet Dinner accompanied by a vibe setting Bonfire and Music. m/
DAY 8 - RETURNING BACK TO BASICS
- Fancy a good old British breakfast!
- Complete the required formalities for a check out
With the trip coming to an end, embark on the drive back home with tones of unforgettable and beautiful memories.