- Aaroham Resorts, reserves the right to admit pets based on the criterion of the administration and its policies. The priority is the comfort and tranquillity of all our guests. We love all kinds of animals, but only domestic pets like dogs are allowed.
- The hotel has Areas specifically assigned for the stay of pets. Access to the rooms will be authorised by the hotel management and when this has a maximum weight of 50 pounds.
- When you check in, let the front desk staff know you’ll like to have a pet in your room. You will need to sign a Pet policy agreement. You must sign a charge of Rs. 2500 per day, for the use of room cleaning.
- If the hotel management authorises the permanence of the pet inside the room, the owner of the pet must accept only the room assigned by hotel management.
- Proper medical certification specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available upon request.
- We count on you to prevent your pet from making excessive noise and odors and being destructive or aggressive to other guests. If your pet is deemed dangerous, harmful, or disruptive, hotel management has sole discretion to require you to find other accommodations. The hotel also reserves the right to contact animal control. The pet will be removed not later than 24 hours after the owner has been notified.
- A maximum of one pet per room will be permitted.
- We suggest that you bring your own pet bedding, clean-up towels, food, and water bowls.
- Without exception all pets must have a leash attached to the pet collar when outside the room.
- The pets must be always supervised by an adult at all times.
Pet owners always must clean up behind their pets. This is a very important requirement for staying in a pet-friendly hotel.
- It is the responsibility of the owner, that every pet should have an ID on its collar ( owners name and phone number)
- If despite all the precautions a dog bites anyone, the person will be immediately sent to the hospital carrying the book aggressor dog vaccines. The dog will remain under observation for 24 hours. The owner will cover the medical costs of the injuries caused by the dog and withdraw the animal from the hotel immediately.
- The house cleaning staff will not clean your room unless you are present with your pet in the room or when the pet is out of the room.
- Please do not allow your pets over any furniture, for example, bed, etc.
Guests are responsible for any property damages or any personal injuries caused due to their pets.
- Pets must not cause noise or any nuisance to disturb the welfare or sleep of other guests.
Guests must walk their pets in the designated walk areas and are responsible for picking up after their pets, in and around the hotel at all times. Pets are not allowed at pools, restaurants, or any other public areas.
- Pet hygiene is the responsibility of the owner.
- The hotel will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to or caused by the pet, death, or loss of a pet.
- Pets should not be left alone in a room or in any public areas.
- These rules are so we can all live together. If you do not respect them, the Hotel Administration is free to discontinue service to (the) owners of the pet.