Long Weekend in Manali
is a dream location for many people Its iconic mountain ranges, misty surroundings, effervescent lakes, and lush greenery are a delight for the human eyes. Long term stay in Manali maintains a soothing climate all year round, making it the best travel destination for you.
Day – 1
- Check in at the Aaroham villa in manali, with a nonalcoholic warm welcome drink
- Enjoy a bottle of amazing wine accompanied with a fruit and cookie platter in your room!
- Head out for a stimulating mountain biking session followed by a bike ride to Rohtang pass.
- Calm your nerves with a visit to the Van Vihar Park and come back to basics at Aaroham.
- Welcome the night with a delicious dinner accompanied by light music and bonfire at our luxurious hotel.
- Start the day by discovering the past at the museum of Himachal culture and folk art.
- Relax yourself and enjoy the serene weekend vibes by meditating at Arjun Gufa.
- Then get ready to dip yourself into Vashisht Hot water springs for a relieving and revitalising bath.
- Slip into the night with a live barbecue counter and personalised candle light dinner setup at your very favourite Aaroham.
Day – 3
- Enjoy a mouthwatering breakfast
- Indulge yourself in river rafting
- Go skiing at Solang Nullah.
- End your day on a peaceful note with a visit to the Tibetan Monastery.