Festivities for Holi! It’s going to be a long weekend. You have a trip planned in your head. Then, where should I go next? We’re here to put an end to all of your worries, you humble travelers!
During the month of March, India celebrates Holi, a colorful spring celebration. Holi is a festival of colors, so why not have a party away from home this year?
Visit one, two, three, or maybe all of these Indian locations during the pious Holi festival Dharamshala.
In this article, you will learn about the best ways to enjoy Holi 2022 in Dharamshala.
Why Visit Dharamshala during Holi?
The hills of Dharamshala are beautiful in March. The hills take on a seductive quality just as spring is about to arrive.
Delhi to Dharamshala travel time is just 10 hours, so you may leave Thursday night and arrive Friday morning to spend the weekend.
Take advantage of March by strolling the cobblestone streets of the hilltop village.
People from all across India come together to celebrate Holi at this time of year, and the Breeze around you will be filled with vivid colors, joyful smiles, and an incredible throng.
The greatest Holi festival in Dharamshala is just around the corner. So, you should not miss a booking at Aaroham Resort Dharamshala to completely enjoy your journey.
What to do in Dharamshala During Holi 2022?
- In 2022, Dharamshala is the ideal location for thrill-seekers and adventurers who wish to celebrate Holi in an unconventional manner.
- As an extra bonus to the Holi celebrations, one may go rafting, bonfire-building, and camping along while inhaling the heady aroma of Gulaal incense.
- For thrill-seekers, the greatest way to celebrate Holi is with a mix of traditional rituals and adrenaline-pumping adventure.
- Dharamshala’s Holi festivities will begin the day before with the Holika Dahan and continue the next day with the Holi Musical Festival, when people congregate to play with coloured powder.
Other Best Ways to Enjoy Holi 2022 in Dharamshala
- Over the long Holi weekend, Dharamshala is a great place to go away and unwind. The beautiful sceneries will cradle you in its lush embrace, shielding you from the outside world. You’ll be enchanted by the area’s lush woods and rolling hills. A resort near Dharamshala is the perfect place to enjoy your alone time.
- Going on a cleaning rampage with fellow volunteers in Dharamshala while seeing the Himalayas is a blast. Dozens of non-profit organizations in Dharamshala promote volunteerism. You’ll find international visitors staying for a few months to provide a hand and make their stay worthwhile. Celebrate Volunteering with them at Holi.
- Dharamshala is a great place to go paragliding. The finest part of your journey to Dharamshala is ahead of you. Located around 65 kilometers from Dharamshala, Bir Billing is one of India’s most popular paragliding destinations. This holi you can beat your fear and enjoy paragliding in Dharamshala.
- Cycling in the Himalayas is an excellent way to stay in shape while on vacation. Dharamshala is a great place to go cycling or mountain riding if you like to explore at your own leisure. You can depend on GPS to figure out the best ways to go about town since most of the roads are well-maintained and there are very few problems with the network.
- Have some time to yourself in Dharamsala? After that, visit the serene Gyuto monastery, which dates back to the 16th century and is a haven of serenity. The monastic lifestyle instills in you a few life lessons that you will cherish for the rest of your days. You’ll be able to get rid of your stress and anxiety by meditating here!
Dharamshala is one of the best places to celebrate Holi. However, you should be aware of the best resort near Dharamshala to really enjoy your stay there. A good resort can offer you weekend special offers thus allowing you to have a comfortable time.